Standard Terms & Conditions of Sales:
- Payment Term: Credit Card or Cheque (Local) and TT Payment in Advance (Overseas).
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars, FOB Singapore
- All prices quoted are subject to GST @7% unless the goods or services are used outside Singapore.
- All prices quoted exclude consultation, implementation, installation, setup, training or support, unless otherwise specified.
- All prices quoted exclude delivery charges – will be advised once delivery address is made known. Local (Singapore) delivery is FOC.
- All prices quoted exclude import duties/taxes & insurance (client is advised to take up) – for overseas (outside Singapore) orders.
- All prices quoted are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Software License order, once confirmed & processed by the vendor, is non-cancellable.
Payment can be made either via eBay PayPal or Credit Card (via PayPal Payment Gateway). Please ensure you entered a valid email address in your payment submission.
If Credit Card Payment is preferred, we use secured Internet Payment Gateway, eBay “PayPal” to process your payment. Credit card payment has to be approved by PayPal first prior to delivery of goods/services. For credit card payment of more than S$300, you may be required to be a “verified” PayPal member. See www.paypal.com for more details.
If Bank Telegraphic Transfer (TT) payment is preferred, for Overseas Purchase, receipt of TT is required before delivery of goods or commencement of services. Once we confirm your order, our Bank Details will be forwarded to you in a separate email.
If “Cheque” payment is preferred, for Local Purchase only (i.e. in Singapore), cheque will be collected upon delivery of goods or commencement of services.
Mode of DELIVERY:
Software Purchase is primarily via Download only, unless otherwise stated. Download Link and License Number will be advised via email within 3 working days upon receipt of payment.
Physical Item, if available, will be shipped within 5 working days upon order confirmation & receipt of payment, subject to ex-stocks sales.
Shipping cost, if any, will be billed separately once destination is made known.
Orders outside Singapore may be subjected to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country/region. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country/region to country/region; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from outside Singapore, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country/region in which you are receiving the goods.
We use DHL for our delivery. DHL’s tracking number will be forwarded to you once shipment is made. Our company does not take any responsibility for goods lost or damage in transit. You are advised to take up insurance coverage for your delivery. DHL’s terms & conditions of service apply.