Software: QuickBooks Desktop Accounting Software
You can record bill or issue invoice in foreign currency once you have set up to use the multiple currencies feature in QuickBooks.
A currency has to tag to each name set up in QuickBooks. For example, you tag USD to Customer A if you trade with him in USD and invoices issued will link to the USD Accounts Receivable account automatically.
Multiple Customer A has to be created if you are trading with him in multiple currencies. For example, you create two names in Customer Centre if Customer A buys from you in both USD and MYR. One set as USD and another in MYR. QuickBooks treats them as a separate entity and will both show in the receivable report separately.
Cognito has released MoneyWorks v8.0.5 update. Besides bug fixed, the Product Inventory tab displays quantities by location and “Show Value” option has added to the Stock by Location report.
Click here to view the 8.0.5 change history.
MoneyWorks | Desktop & Cloud-based accounting systems for Small Businesses
Cognito has released MoneyWorks version 8, which is a major upgrade with the improvement such as:
- Multiple Location / Warehouses
- Serial/Batch number tracking
- New database storage format results in smaller data files.
- More user/custom fields and larger field capacity.
- Multiple-section forms in forms designer
- Account security levels and improved privilege control with User Roles
- Unlimited contacts per Name record
View the full change history at Cognito website.