Cognito has released the update 8.1.3 for MoneyWorks. Besides bug fixes, there are few new features introduced in this update, they are:
- Allows the user to import Stock transfer journals.
- Having the user’s email address override the Reply-To when sending the email via SMTP is now optional.
- Backdated Transactions report (under Audit section).
- New calculation features.
- New GST feature for Singapore user: Customer Accounting for Prescribed Goods.
Click here to view the full change history of MoneyWorks accounting software version 8.1.3.