Discover the power of dedicated accounting software
We help answer questions or resolve issues you may have; over the phone, via email, connect virtually, or on-site visit, whichever appropriate.
|No. of Incidents||Price||Buy Now|
|01 Incident||S$80||Buy Now|
|05 Incidents||S$350||Buy Now|
What’s an incident?
- An Incident is a SINGLE issue or question.
- Solving an issue can take one or several calls/emails, depending on the complexity of the issue to be solved.
- Non-billable incidents are at the sole discretion of our support staffs.
- The response time to an incident call shall be within 8 working hours
- The turn-around time to an incident is dependent on the complexity of the problem reported.
- Includes all usage issue pertaining to Software, excludes technical issues (like software bugs – Software Developer’s responsibility).
- Support will be carried out by Phone or Email.
- On-Site support, or Direct Service via Remote Access or Database Repair, if deem necessary, is chargeable at 3 incidents per hour.
- Excludes data entry, teaching (topics on Sales & Marketing), software upgrades and data migration (unless otherwise agreed).
- All incident packs are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- For higher discounted Incident Packs (25, 50, 100), please contact us.
Other Ad-hoc Services
Ad-hoc hourly support (connect virtually, carry-in or on-site visit) and annual incident contract is available. Please contact us for more information.
MoneyWorks is a comprehensive integrated accounting system for small and medium-size enterprises. This course consists of both lectures and tutorials to familiarise and equip the participants on how to use MoneyWorks to manage their day-to-day accounting operations.
MoneyWorks user or anyone interested in having a hands-on step-by-step approach in learning all the features/functions of MoneyWorks computerised accounting system. You choose the 1-Day or 2-Day course, depending on the edition you purchase. Participant must have basic accounting and computer (Mac or Window) usage knowledge.
Duration: from 9.30 am to 5 pm
- 1-Day (for CashBooks/ Express user), or
- 2-Day (for Gold/Datacentre user)
- 3-Day (half-day for Advanced Topics) – optional
Venue: Solarsys Training Centre
Training Material: Solarsys’ MoneyWorks Training Guide
After Training Support: 30 days email support following completion of training.
On-Site Consultancy & Implementation
(Per company setup, per 16 man-hours allocation)
User must have basic accounting knowledge.
- Max: 16 man-hours allocation (up-to max. 5 sessions of 3-4 hrs each)
- Training on the use of MoneyWorks for ONE (1) person.
- Assist in the implementation of MW with client’s accounting needs, subject to MW’s standard features.
- Includes 30 days After Training Phone/Email Support
- Excludes Data Entry or any Professional Accounting Services
- On-site Training Hours are to be consumed within 30 days upon commencement of 1st Training session.
- Additional trainee is chargeable at only S$500 per pax (S$535. 00 w/GST)
- Additional hours, beyond the period stated (16 man-hours) are chargeable @$100/hour
- Custom Form/Report Design, if required, is chargeable (from S$150. 00 per Design, depending on the complexities and hours required.)