Cognito has released the update 8.1.3 for MoneyWorks. Besides bug fixes, there are few new features introduced in this update, they are:
- Allows the user to import Stock transfer journals.
- Having the user’s email address override the Reply-To when sending the email via SMTP is now optional.
- Backdated Transactions report (under Audit section).
- New calculation features.
- New GST feature for Singapore user: Customer Accounting for Prescribed Goods.
Click here to view the full change history of MoneyWorks accounting software version 8.1.3.
Cognito has released version 8.1r1 update for MoneyWorks Datacentre and Gold accounting software. This update fixes incorrect cost value for non-inventoried products in margin display of sales transactions.
Visit Cognito website to view the change history.
Upgrade to version 8 if you are still using an older version of MoneyWorks accounting software, or contact your MoneyWorks consultant to find out more about version 8.
MoneyWorks accounting software v8.0.9 update is available. You SHOULD update to the v8.0.9 if you are using serial number tracking feature. The bugs fixed are:
- Fixed insertion of serial/batch numbers using the serial chooser.
- Serial numbers in a Quote now transfer to the Job budget
- Fixed occasional truncation of long product codes in orders, etc.
Please refer to Cognito website for the full change history of v8.0.9 update.